Developed to dramatically reduce ventilation loss in underground mine development panels and long wall blocks. This simple but effective solution comes ready to mount and spray into position, when building your next ventilation stopping.
- Solid but lightweight steel construction
- No moving parts and easy to install
- Australian designed and made
- Has 4 through pipes — 2 x 2 inch and 2 x 1 inch. Different variations available upon request
- The ends of each through pipe comes threaded for valves — minsup or camlock fittings (not supplied)
- Designed so stopping material can be easily sprayed in and around the valve for strength
- Adjustable mounting block that slides easily over the stopping uprights, holding it into position while stopping is being built.