The QDS Recovery Pod is designed as a safe and efficient means of carrying and recovering loads in an underground mine.
It is designed to carry a load of 7000kg and is fitted with a hydraulically operated winch with 6000kg of pulling power to recover a load.
The CMP Point of Difference
Recovery/loading with standard pods involves multiple steps of winching the load towards the pod, removing the winch, then scooping up or manually loading. Custom Mining Products’ QDS Recovery Pod is a combined pod and winch where the load is simply winched onto the pod in one continuous movement. The winch is reversible which allows for loads to be unloaded with control rather than simply tipping it out.
- Multi-purpose equipment available in 4 pallet or narrow 2 pallet option.
- Operator friendly
- Reduces manual handling
- 50m length of 16mm Lankoforce winch rope
- 6000kg of pulling power (Brevini winch)
- Reversible winch for controlled unloading
- Loads can be pulled onto the duckbill for transport (unlike other QDS winches)
- Ideal for longwall moves and loading of damaged equipment
- Rated to carry 7000kg
- Tapered leading edge to assist in retrieving loads
- QDS, but could have RAZ system fitted
Share this page